There’s a report that last week two dogs were shocked in Chicago. This time of year can be particularly dangerous – recall that in February 2007 a dog was electrocuted in Grant Park – so be careful out there. The SLDogPAC would like to hear about any incidents and has put this issue on its agenda. Unfortunately we have a LOT going on, so if you’d like to help, please let us know – join, email, or tweet. Thanks to Blair Sorrel of StreetZaps for the heads-up. We’ve put a link to the StreetZaps site in our sidebar.