South Loop Dog PAC maintains the poo bag dispensers at three South Loop dog parks – Grant Bark Park, Coliseum Park Dog Run, and d’Angelo Park DFA. We ask that you only take the bags you need, and that you notify us if the dispensers are empty or low.
Other organizations maintain bag dispensers at various locations in the South Loop. We would like to provide a map of those locations here – if you know of a dispenser location, please email us to let us know and we’ll add it to the list.
This list will be a Map at some point!
P.S. You will find round, empty, roll-bag dispensers at various locations around the South Loop. These are the legacy of the City and Aldermanic bag distribution program that went defunct in 2009.
P.P.S Bags are not cheap. It costs us about $700/year to maintain the supply at the two local dog parks. Your membership support makes this possible.
South Loop Dog PAC:
- 18th & Calumet (Prairie District Townhomes Ph I HOA)
- 2000 S. Prairie & Culleton (Prairie East Townhome HOA)
- 2303 S. Michigan Ave (Motor Row Lofts HOA)
- There is a bag dispenser on Dearborn St. near where it dead-ends at the St. Charles Air Line (elevated freight/Amtrack rail tracks) south of 15th St.
- There is a bag dispenser in the courtyard of this condo/townhome complex off 15th St. near Clark St.